In the top right-hand corner of a number of pages there is a link to how readers can benefit from the that article.
This is aimed at the various segments of readers that might access this site and gives a brief description to each group as to what they might
benefit from reading that page.
Those groups are:
- Students : probably the biggest group of readers as I [and perhaps other lecturers] will direct them to the site
as part of, or to help in, their studies
- Trainees : as with students, some trainers will use the site as a teaching aid, and so trainees might be directed to it
- Lecturers : the site is linked from the web sites of both of my books, and high-lighted as offering
teaching aids. See also the page advice for lecturers & trainers
- Trainers : As with lecturers - this site might be used as a resource
- Independent learners : This term covers, well - everyone else. I assume that if you have found your way onto
this site then you are looking for information or help of some kind - so you are learning, but independently from any
teaching or training scenario.